Friday, August 31, 2012

The Exciting September Class Schedule! Wahwooo!

Upcoming Classes!




I have Upcoming low cost community service and education classes with these HOST stores in Arizona, California and Utah! Please check out the dates and times for the ones nearest you!

September Classes at Honeyville Farms

Classes in Arizona
Honeyville Farms
33 S. 56th Street
Chandler, AZ. 85226 Phone:(480) 785-5210


52 Method Meals in a Jar/Mylar Bag!
Saturday Sept. 8th at 10:00 AM
Are you planning a camping trip, hiking adventure or simply planning your week's groceries? Chef Tess is here! This is a wonderful class on the basics of making meals in a jar or mylar bag that are all "just add water"! You'll find out the secrets to making your own meals and saving money on those convenient meals that make camping and hiking so much fun! They're great for travel, lunches at work or school as well! Join me for some new skills and some new ideas! There are some all-new recipes to add to your food storage and emergency preparedness menu as well! You won't want to miss it! Class is 5$ a person.
  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September Classes in California
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Honeyville Farms Rancho Cucamonga Store |
9175 Milliken Avenue | Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730|Phone:(909) 243-1050


Baking with Almond Flour
Friday, Sept 21 10:30 AM
The class is here where I'm baking with our most popular gluten-free low glycemic flour. Almond flour is high in protein, and easy to use in your baking if you follow some simple techniques. We’ll be making some sweet and savory breads, muffins and cookies. You’ll love this flour and this class!
Cost is 5$ per person. 7$ per couple.

52 Method Meals in a Jar and Mylar

Friday, Sept 21 4:00 PM
Making your own “just add water” meals in mason jars and mylar bags is going to the next level in this class as I share with you not only the basics of how to prepare the meals for every emergency, but also daily use applications. This class will include some simple gift ideas for the upcoming holidays, some new soups and side dishes as well as desserts! You won’t want to miss it!
Cost is 5$ per person. 7$ a couple.


Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate

Saturday, Sept 22 10:30 AM
Have you ever gone to one of my evil think tanks? What is an evil think tank? I'm getting to be a little in famous for the zany fun when friends get together to create something sinful and yet…divine! Chocolate is a food group right? In this class think tank we’ll be making evil-remarkable yeast raised chocolate bread baguettes as well as some divine chocolate creations in a pressure cooker. Lab coats are optional. Fun is required!
Cost is 5$per person. 7$ a couple.

Falling for Fall Soups
Saturday, Sept. 22 2:00 PM
When the chill hits the autumn air and leaves begin to turn to beautiful hues…it is time for soup! I am here with some soup making basics that will save you money and time! Come learn what chefs know when it comes to delicious soups as an appetizer or as a meal! I will show you two soup bases, one creamy and one clear and give you powerful tips and techniques you can use to create your own masterpieces. Plus, we’ll be eating some that I create!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September Classes in Utah

Sept. 27th, 28th, and 29th in the NEW

Salt Lake City Honeyville Location!

Details TBA!
There you go! I hope to see you soon! If you want me to come to a location nearer to you and yours, feel free to send me an e-mail Stephanie@cheftessbakeresse.com and let me know. We're trying to work out getting some classes on the East coast and all over the country, but these things take time...and host stores! Thank you for all your love and patience during this exciting time of growth! All things will work together for our good my dears. Onward and Upward my friends!

Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess




2 comments:

Vicki Land said...

Chef Tess
I am going to make some of your Personal Meals in a jar for long term storage. For the Macaroni and spaghetti do I just buy what I find at my grocery store? I have purchased the freeze dried products I need for the meals from Honeyville But I was wanting to know specifically about the Pastas. Thanks Vicki Land

Chef Tess said...

Yes. You can use any dry pasta from the grocery store. Xoxo!