Thursday, February 21, 2013

Chicken Divan Meal in a Jar guest post (the 52 method continues)


Remember the freezer meal post where I shared 6 casseroles made from one base recipe in The Great Divan Divide? Well, today I'm guest posting on The Honeyville Farms Blog with the meal in a jar version of the base recipe with 6 new recipes to follow soon!

Pop on over and see it:  Here I am no longer the corporate chef for Honeyville but we still love them dearly. My family is greatly blessed and relies heavily on the extra money brought in by sales tracked back to this site. This is also the company that packages and sells my spice line as well as my food storage cookbooks. Thank you so very much for your support. Xoxo!


Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So these are basically homemade mres

Anonymous said...

NO, these are not Mre's. Mre's would be already cooked in the jar or seal pack. We do our Mre's in jars too. Rule of thumb..If you have to cook it to eat it.. it ain't mre.. :)