Friday, February 22, 2013

Healthy Lean Protein and Veggie Meal in a Jar Soup Base Guest Post (The 52 Method Continues)

I think I failed to post the link to this newer meal in a jar post that I did for Valentine's day! I'm so sorry!!
Here's the link to the new personal sized
We'll be talking about this amazing meal on the radio tomorrow Feb 23rd! Meals in a Jar for kids and those with dietary restrictions!

Join me on the radio Feb 23rd! Meals in a Jar for kids and those with dietary restrictions! 
Saturday 3-5 PM AZ time (or listen to it online at http://www.iheart.com/live/550-KFYI-37/



If you have any questions on this food-storage method, visit the post:
52 Method Meals in a Jar Basic Information
There you go! Another delicious meal in a jar.


Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess













I am no longer the corporate chef for Honeyville but we still love them dearly. My family is greatly blessed and relies heavily on the extra money brought in by sales tracked back to this site. This is also the company that packages and sells my spice line as well as my food storage cookbooks. Thank you so very much for your support. Xoxo!

No comments: