Monday, April 15, 2013

New 52 Method Meal in a Jar Video...Vegetable Minestrone


Monday is usually the day I share something food storage related. So...here's the scoop.

I was in Utah for a few days with  Honeyville! I did two different TV segments and classes as well as the Utah State University Preparedness Expo teaching on stage for all the beautiful people! While I was there, this hit YouTube  I have to share this because I think you're going to love it!!



Meals in a jar are probably my most popular and fun recipes here! I've had a lot of requests from all over the world for more of these. We've heard your cries!

I'm joined in this YouTube video with Chef Matt Grunwald for a new meal in a jar recipe anticipating all of the wonderful college students who will be hitting the campus scene after this month's graduation ceremonies!  Chef Matt is a darling friend of mine who has been cooking since he was just a weeee boy and doing television here in Phoenix since he was nine years old! We met while filming Valley Dish on NBC 12 and were fast friends. Matt just finished at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York and will be returning there in a few short weeks to get his food sciences finished up. 

 Thanks Chef Matt and thank you Honeyville!  If you want to see more videos like this, please go over to the youtube video and "like" it. Share it. Please. The more you show you love it, the better chances I have of doing more for you. xoxo!!

Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess
I am no longer the corporate chef for Honeyville but we still love them dearly. My family is greatly blessed and relies heavily on the extra money brought in by sales tracked back to this site. This is also the company that packages and sells my spice line as well as my food storage cookbooks. Thank you so very much for your support. Xoxo!

3 comments:

Deanne Crim said...

Chef Tess ALWAYS shares the BEST recipes!! She's my "Go To Gal" for DELICIOUS GOURMET Food Storage (& ANYTIME!) meals in a jar!!!! I love you, Chef Tess!!!

il mio orto sul balcone said...

compliment for you blog and recipes!

Cristina (from italy)

il mio orto sul balcone said...

compliment for your blog and recipes

Cristina (from italy)