Thursday, September 5, 2013

Chef Tess and Chef Brad Petersen Together!! New Tutorial Video...Pressure Cooking Meal in 7 minutes!




Okay my darlings! This is the newest video segment with my friend Chef Brad Petersen. I've known Chef Brad for the last fifteen years. The first time I met him in Mesa, Arizona was at his store and we shared such a mutual passion for whole grain that we connected.  Brad is related to my husband Ace. We figured it out once and I think it was second or third cousins.  That being said, I love how much he does with grain and the energy that we have together in this video!  Chef Brad's show, Fusion Grain Cooking inspires folks all over the country to use more grain in their diets. 

In this recipe we use the new Fagor 3-in-1 Pressure Cooker

Southwestern Pasta Meal in 7 minutes

Ingredients:
2 Tbsp Lucero Ascolano EVOO
1 lb Elbow Macaroni (about 2 cups)
1/2 cup pre-rinsed quinoa
1/2 cup Freeze Dried Sweet Corn
1/4 cup Honeyville Freeze Dried Onion
2 cups Freeze Dried Chicken
1 Tbsp Salt
1/4 cup Lucero Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbsp  Southwestern Fajita Chef Tess Seasoning
1 can Macayo's Green Chile Enchilada Sauce(28 oz)
5-6 cups Water (depending on the pasta)
2 cups Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese (re-hydrated with cool water)


Directions:
Add all ingredients to pressure cooker and set cooker for 7 minutes at high pressure. Once cooking is done, release pressure, remove lid and sprinkle on re-hydrated cheese. Place lid back on for an additional 2 minutes so the cheese can melt. Remove lid, scoop, and serve.


There you go darlings! Enjoy!

Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I soo love you both... I recently started watching Chef Brad on BYU TV.
I already own 3 conventional pressure cooker/canners as was so thrilled with the Fagor Chef Brad uses my darling hubby bought me a Fagor of my own.. I am thrilled to see you both collaborating..
Yay..
Catherine Dutch