Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Perfect French Macaron Recipe Tutorial and Guest Post

Macarons are not to be confused with the coconut cookies called "macaroons"...these almond flour cookies are made with a meringue base. When baked correctly, they have a light crisp sugary coating surrounding a tender chewy cookie interior. Two of these perfect bites of heaven are then joined in holy-happiness in a sandwich-style confection by creamy rich buttercream, truffle chocolate ganache, or tart jam. The flavor is remarkable. Resistance is futile. I save them for special occasions when I can lock myself in a closet and be alone. I also share them with people who I really love. If Elvis was alive (or ever to come out of hiding)...he'd be the first to get one of these. Seriously. So if you've never made these and have always wondered how it is done...
visit my  Perfect French Almond Flour Macarons guest post.

  You'll be so glad you did.

There you go.

Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess



No comments: