Wednesday, October 23, 2013

2 New Personal Sized Convenience Meals in Jars and Mylars for Work and Play!

Okay my darlings! It is time for some new meals! I'm excited to share with you some of the fun I've been having making and taking my meals with me to random vacations, work trips, work lunches, and  hotel rooms. Oh yeah! The party travels with me. Truth be known, sometimes I just want something familiar when I travel and I don't really want it to be the familiar taste of McDonald's cheeseburgers (as gooey-comforting as those may be). So, about six months ago I started making my meals in a jar in the personal sized half-pint jars for me and the kids to have on the go. I also started developing some personal sized mylar meals to take with me. Initially it was for

1 comment:

KV said...

Did I miss the recipes?