Monday, October 7, 2013

New Video Chef Tess and Chef Brad...Together again! This time with bread!

I've been running around like a crazy woman with all the details for the International Baking Industry Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada this last weekend! I can't believe how blessed I've been!   I have some amazing things to share with you!! Who knew I'd get to ever be in an international expo with my bread?! I've never had my photo taken next to so many amazing bakers!  Epic things are coming! I can't wait!!


 That being said, I really think this new video that I got to do with Chef Brad is one of my favorites...because I'm a freakish goofball...but then again...I'm always a goofball.  At any rate, Brad is sharing his favorite fast bread dough recipe with me in the Honeyville kitchen. Enjoy!!




Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess



1 comment:

Bob Singer said...

I love this video. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making it.