Monday, January 6, 2014

3 Bakeresse Dozen Meals in a Jar (complete new recipes and shopping lists)

The Meals in a Jar Handbook has been going crazy! Thank you all so much for the added measure of love and support. I can't thank you enough, nor can my family express what it has meant to us to have the extra love.  That being said, we're launching more amazing things! 

First, I'll be visiting a new TV show today, 12 News AZ Midday...and you know how I feel about my NBC affiliate here in Phoenix! Jan won't be with me on the show, but I'm super excited to be on with Destry!

I did a guest post in December on the Honeyville blog for 3 new recipes for the Bakeresse Dozen.  It was a crazy month and I'm so sorry I forgot to post it here on the blog.

If you missed it, look here and get the Printable PDF

See you soon darlings!

Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess

1 comment:

Shiree said...

Thank you so much for sharing your culinary talents. I have your Gourmet Food Storage Handbook and your Meals in a Jar Handbook. I also got a new Fagor 3-in-1 electric pressure cooker for Christmas and I wondered if I can use any of your meals-in-a-jar recipes safely in the electric pressure cooker? If this is possible then would your provide instructions for doing so? Even if it is only 1 recipe at a time, it'd really help me.