Chef Stephanie Shares her amazing ideas for decorative bread!
I am a bread artist. It is one of my favorite mediums... and why shouldn't it be? Bread is one of the most personal and comforting foods around. I spent many years learning its rhythm and style. I patiently learned to appreciate it's personality. I love it. I may in fact have an unusually unrealistic obsession with bread. I am okay with that. It reaches millions of souls. It fills a void. It brings strength. I think if I was a food, I would be bread. So, here is a picture of my work. Wholegrain satisfying loaves painted with an all natural compounds. Some are painted with food grade colors. Take a look at pure love. This is my passion.
My decorative bread has been featured by:
- Food Network's blog
- Australian Baker's Business Magazine
- Kathy Peterson (Lifetime for Women and National Design expert)
- NBC 12 Valley Dish
- Fox 10 AZ AM
- Jan D' Atri's Radio Show ( Fox AZ)
- Lin Sue Cooney's Cooking Classes (AZ)
- Fresh Living (Utah)
- Studio 5 (Utah)
- Good Morning Arizona (channel 3)
- Fav-Craft National Radio Show (Pat Sloan)
Do you want to make some?
Start with the links here:
Basic Bread Painting Technique