Friday, April 8, 2011

My Chef Tess Radio Debut

I seriously have to share this great show with everyone because it was so chuck full of outstandingly cool ideas for spring crafts! I'm hooked...and not just because I'm one of the guest speakers! You all know I'm a creative crafter to my core.  Pat Sloan was our happy host. She was one of the gals I was blessed to be part of the Kathy Peterson blog hop with.  Now, a short while later it has been fun to have a reunion of sorts. So, if you want to hear more about what you can do this Spring with your craftin' self...head on over and Listen to the April Broadcast now!  As a Mom I was so excited to download this 25 Spring Crafts for Kids free eBook full of great ideas! What mom couldn't use more of those? At any rate...here's a quick preview of the show:

Christy Tomlinson talked about her Love is in the Air Mixed Media Canvas.



Stephanie Petersen discussed the inspiration for her Personalized Crystal Ice Centerpieces and talked about painting bread! See her blog, Chef Tess Bakeresse, for more cooking and crafting ideas.



Kristin Omdahl talked about her Elegant Crochet Flower Shawl. You can order Wrapped in Crochet from CutRateCrafts.com or see all of her books here.




Terri Sproul talked about her latest project on FaveCrafts, a Steampunk Clay Book. Terri also has some fun cards for Easter. See two of her cards here: EcoArt Easter Card and Surprise Easter Card.



Linda Augsburg, editorial director of FaveCrafts, talked about the latest eBooks from FaveCrafts and our sister sites, including 25 Spring Crafts for Kids free eBook from FaveCrafts, Easter Eggs: Easter Eggs Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, and Egg Recipes free eBook from FaveCrafts and RecipeLion, Baby Love: 25 Knit and Crochet Projects for Baby free eBook from Red Heart Yarns from FaveCrafts, Hop into 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns free eBook from AllFreeCrochet, and 8 Easter Sewing Projects eBook from AllFreeSewing. Then she bragged on Maria Nerius and her FaveCrafts 365 vlog (video blog).

Pat Sloan is our happy host. Come on...Listen to the April Broadcast now

2 comments:

Gail said...

I know I am a bit behind here, but I just listened to FaveCraft radio today and was excited to check out your blog. Your bread painting is what caught my attention. Beautiful and I would have NEVER considered making beautiful art like this with bread. After skimming over your other ideas, I will be checking deeper into your recipes (sent your link to my DD). I am headed over to follow. I also posted your blog to my FB wall.
Gail

Chef Tess said...

Thank you so much sweet lady. What a wonderful compliment and much appreciated. God bless!