Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bread of Life...Fathers

It's Father's day. I try to dig deep on Sunday and share a little of my soul. Today I wanted to talk about Ace. He's one of the biggest parts of my soul. I married him over 13 years ago and have shared a good part of my life with him. I took a long drive with him yesterday in the magic mini-van with my loud children and my Mother in Law (who I adore). Don't try that without ear plugs. Really. I'm pretty sure it caused permanent damage. At any rate, we drove down to where Ace works. It's a one and a half hour drive one way. I've never once heard him complain about the drive. Never once. I am thankful I have a husband who is willing to work hard to provide for his family. He does what is required. He keeps a positive attitude. I am so thankful. I know there are a lot who don't do what they should for their families. I count myself very blessed.


Ace, You are honest and loving. You are smart, but don't make others feel stupid. You are an encourager and a true friend. You tell it like it is. So, this Father's day I want to say thank you Ace. You are an amazing Father and husband. Thanks for teaching my boys by example what a good Father does. We love you!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Father's Day.

2 comments: