Monday, November 30, 2009

My Chef Tess Spice Sale!

Have you ever looked at Chef Tess Bakeresse Etsy ? I've had a few people ask if I ever put my spice blends on sale. I'm happy to announce that yes...I do. Chef Tess All Purpose Seasoning , Wise Woman of The East Spice Blend, Chef Tess Fajita Seasoning are all usually 6.99$ This month they will be$ 4.99 each. I grind the spices fresh to order. Wise woman of the East has several sweet spices, citrus, and floral. Sniff that? Okay...you'll just have to take my word for it.
Your pies and cookies will never be the same. I mean that in a good way.


I dry my own onions and garlic for the savory blends so they are extra special. They are also ground fresh to order...no sitting around and losing flavor.
Happy baking and cooking this holiday season folks.

2 comments:

Sharron said...

I;m looking for the cream soup mix that I got from your blog a while back. I thought I put a link on my blog to go to it, but alas and alack, the link didn't work!

Could you direct me to it? thanks!

Chef Tess said...

Sharron, under the "make a mix" section you will find the soup mix.