Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random thoughts...Ace in Alaska

So, my husband Ace, the one man on earth just insane enough to commit his life to being pleasantly annoyed by me, is in Alaska on a frozen lake doing driver training. Why? Because that just seems like a perfectly logical place to park a car...or spin a car at 100mph. Which is freaky amazing to me that he does this for a living. Even more unusual is that for how "hot-rod" his work is, that he isn't more of a total MACHO freak. In fact, I call him a "sleeper". Looking at him walking down the street, he looks more like an accountant than a high speed driving Ace. No offense sweet love. You know I think you're gorgeous snookie. Yeah, it's sappy. That being said, I don't usually like it when he goes anywhere without me. We're a little codependent in that area. I'm glad I cried on the way home from the airport even knowing that he would be home in a week. I'm glad I'm a sap. Sniff. Sniff. Sigh... I'm making the most of the vegetarian being gone though. Case in point...we had ribs for dinner yesterday. Yes, I know...
That's all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Wow I'm sure Ace is missing out. My thoughts are with you.