Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Book of Tutorials is Here!

Auntie Em sent me a birthday package that I wasn't expecting. When it first arrived, I noticed a little note on the front and knew I had to wait a week. However, she assured me that if I opened it yesterday, that I wouldn't be in trouble. It is probably the sweetest gift I could have imagined...and one that must have taken her countless hours to compile. Yes...I cried. A lot. I also danced around the house with it and hugged it. That's a perfectly normal thing to do right? What did she do? She made a complete compilation of every tutorial I have here on the blog with the picture by picture instructions. Every single tutorial. Some of them not even listed on Tutorial Tuesday!
Each individually tabbed. There are forty-eight.





She also gave me a full digital copy of the works so I could take it to a printer. Her exact words, "You can sell copies so your family can have a really nice Christmas." What an amazing sister! We're totally going to print some. What do you think? I think...Auntie Em is remarkable and I'll love her forever. Thanks can't even begin to touch such a personal gift. Thanks Em.


11 comments:

aswesow said...

Wow, that had to be a huge task!
I think you'll put it to good use

Chef Tess said...

It's 260 pages, took her a year of compiling. I'm so blessed...and yes, we'll be mass printing it and putting it to good use! For dang sure. Christmas is coming right?!

Kate said...

I want one!

Heather Hunt said...

That is terrific. Is this an update of the other one, or is it completely new for the year?

Chef Tess said...

Heather,this one is new. It has every tutorial from the beginning along with my bread seminars inclusive of this whole year up until November 3rd.

GarEli said...

Woooowww

Yo quiero uno!!!

En dónde podré conseguirlo?

Tu blog es FANTASTICO, Felicidades!

Besos
GarEli

Anonymous said...

What about non-family? Hoping there's a price list and order info for the rest of us before Christmas.

Chef Tess said...

Ooooh yes! I'll be putting them on my Etsy site as soon as I get some back from the printer. Smoooches to all and to all a good night. :)

Anonymous said...

Put it on lulu.com for on-demand printing and you have at least one guaranteed sale!!

Anonymous said...

'Chef Tess Tutorial Cookbook' and 'The Book of Tutorials" . . are these two books one and the same or two different books? The cover page is different. I checked Etsy and was unable to find 'The Book of Tutorials'. What is the difference between both books (if, in fact, they are two different books)

Chef Tess said...

The tutorial cookbook is a picture by picture tutorial compilation from the blog. The Book of yummies is recipes only. They're two different books. Unfortunately, we're having some issues with the publishing. I know they were available at www.preparednessdeals.com.