Saturday, December 1, 2012

The NEW Teaching Kitchen is OPEN!

 Guess what happened today?!! We opened the new teaching kitchen! So now I really have a place to call home for classes! I'm so excited!!
 The ribbon cutting was epic. We had a remarkable turn-out and I want to thank all my darling friends who were there with their smiles, love, encouragement and big giant hugs! It took us a few months to get this built and I'm so impressed with it!

I had three different segments on three different news stations this week leading up to the grand-opening of the kitchen. 

Holiday table and banquet ideas on NBC 12 Monday

Holiday Hostess gift ideas that anyone can make on Thursday on Fox 10...

Gourmet Meals in a jar on Friday on Channel 3...

 Needless to say that after today's open house...I went home and took a long nap. It has been a remarkable week. I'm so thankful to every single soul who has given me their love and support over the last few years. You've made a difference to me and my family. Word aren't enough. However, I want to say the two that come to mind. Thank You.

Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess


1 comment:

Katie said...

When does the new book come out? And where can I get it? Can't wait to get my hands on it!!