Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Chef Tess Bakeresse Named one of the top 100 food blogs



I received an amazing email this week from the founder of feedspot. Chef Tess Bakeresse  was selected by Feedspot as one of the Top 100 Chef Blogs  on the web. For more details, the article is  Here. I just had to share this outstanding news! Seriously. Especially after starting this little blog initially so that I could get a little peace at dinner time because my sweet cooking class students would call with cooking questions as they were preparing dinner and I wanted them to have a fast resource.  I am amazed at where this blog has gone and the things it has brought into my life along the way.  Thank you all for being a part of that journey.  I love you so much!


We've come a long way my darlings!  


Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess


No comments: