Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good Morning!


Brace yourselves people. I am taking my kiddos and going into the Fox 10 Phoenix studio for another cooking segment. Bright and early in the morning, 8:45 AM, the boys will be helping to roll and mix graham crackers and then make a Chocolate Chip Cheeseball to share with the everyone. If I can actually get the boys to sleep tonight (which is like getting them to sleep Christmas Eve) then tomorrow will be perfect. Mind you, I'm just as giddy as they are to be on TV again. So...if you're just joining me for the first time, feel free to look around. If you want the recipes from the show, go here:

graham crackers
Chocolate Chip Cheeseball

If you missed the segment, here is the link to the Fox 10 website:
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/azam/whats_cooking/whats_cooking_072209
Whatever you do...feel welcomed and loved.

There you go.

4 comments:

Shellee said...

Steph, did I tell you that we made the Cheeseball, but it never left the bowl stage. We inhaled it. Aaron said we should rename it the "Cheesebowl".

Unknown said...

very non rocket scientist..maybe i could do it!!..lol

I LOVE YOU! you do so great on camera.

so do the boys. the cheese ball is a good recipe. for so many things.

Chef Tess said...

Thank you!!

Jaime and Jen DISH said...

I found your blog thru another blog and I live in Gilbert so I was excited to see you on T.V. here locally...how very cool! Good Job! I can't wait to make this with my kids. Thanks!