Monday, November 2, 2009

Random Thoughts...Mr. Putt Putt

My Father in Law, Mr. Putt Putt is in his late 80's. He's a sweet heart. He has to get on this scale twice a day to be home monitored by his health care provider. Imagine my dismay when the provider kept calling and saying he had some unexplained weight gain. Careful as I am about the whole geriatric diet...we couldn't figure it out. Today Mr. Putt Putt came wheeling around the corner with this sandwich...
Yea, that's a wedge of cheese the size of a baseball plate. I am very impressed with his knife skills. His cholesterol and salt may need to be checked as well. Hmmmm. That's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Too Funny!

Shellee said...

I see no problem with that sandwich AT ALL! It looks fabulous to me!

I just went to type in the security word on the bottom and it's "phatiest". Hmmmm, a little too wierd, but funny.