Saturday, September 3, 2011

We Reached out 200$ Goal! WOW! That was fast!

Thursday I posted that I was going to be Walking For Auntie Em in the Step out against Diabetes Walk. It was for and in behalf of my darling sister Emily who has battled type one diabetes  for quite a few years! Well...it only took a little over 24 hours to reach our goal to raise 200$!! I'm so excited, thankful, and honored that I have such remarkable friends and support! You all are amazing! I'll keep going with the donations for the ADA and will move forward with the walk on Oct. 1st! If we raise 500$ I'll give away a free 25$ gas card to one of my donating friends...and I think if we reach 1000$ I'll do a free one cooking class for one of my local friends and 5 of their closest friends in their home (randomly picked). How's that?! Can we keep it going?! I think so! Thank you all for what you've done and I hope to only build on that! If you want to get involved...Donate Here . Together we ARE making a difference! I'm so proud to call you my friends! 


Your friend,
Chef Tess

No comments: