Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Treats, Centerpieces and Bread Ideas... Segment on Fox 10 AZ AM


 Tomorrow morning on our local Fox 10 Arizona Morning I'll be sharing some great ideas for Easter breads, treats and centerpieces to help celebrate the holiday season! I'm excited!

We'll be talking about Bunny bark (white chocolate mango and toasted walnut bark)..
 Hazelnut mousse pots...

 Turning those into a stunning centerpiece for the dessert table...
 Along with some fun cupcake ideas...

 Plus some great new decorative edible breads!
If I don't cover it all in the 4 minutes I have to talk...why of course we'll share all the details here!

In the meantime, I'm working away on the post for tomorrow! I can't wait to share the goodness with you!

Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess

No comments: