Monday, May 5, 2014

Our Top 5 Mexican Food recipe for Cinco de Mayo

My son's class at school is having a little gathering of foods for today to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! So, I thought I'd share my top 5 recipe posts along with one of my favorite kitchen crafts to play with this evening! We're going to make some homemade pinatas and cook up some awesome dinner! If you want to join us, come on over...er...maybe just follow the links to the pictures and make some with your family! 
Cereal Box Cinco de Mayo Pinatas are simple to make and you probably have all the tools at home already! If not, for pennies compared to dollars, you can make them at home simply with this tutorial click here!

Cinco Recipes! {Click on the words above the photos to get to the posts. }



Healthy 7 layer dip









There you go darlings! Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess


No comments: