Shove large soft marshmallows onto a pretzel rod. Do you think I should be more technical?
Dip it in melted chocolate. I used Guittard chocolate, but feel free to use your favorite brand. I have a hard and fast rule that not only can the chocolate not get any hotter than my finger tip, but also that I must lick my finger to test the temperature. That of course, is the only reason for licking my fingers. Washing after each lick and drying thoroughly ensures that no water gets in the chocolate (which would cause it to seize up). Keep it sanitary people.
Sprinkle generously with sugar free non-caloric sprinkles. If I had those, I would totally use them...but they would probably taste like a vegetable.
I like this post...it's something I could actually do. :-)
Even Lily could do this! How fun. I don't know why it never occurred to me to stick a marshmallow on the end. The kids would love it. --Lisa
We are going to have to try your homemade kid edible sparklers for the fourth of july! how fun!
Post a Comment