Wednesday, January 18, 2012

San Francisco Rocks!


San Francisco was perhaps the fastest, most amazing, eye opening trip I've had in a while. It was the first time I've been there since high school...a few years ago.  Um...close to twenty years. Eeeek. However, I can say that it was still as beautiful and full of magical sights, sounds and flavors as I remember. 


I was visiting for the Fancy Food Show along with 17,000 plus folks attending to see over 80K products. That's a lot of foodie stuff in one spot. Unfortunately...camera's were not allowed in the show. So...this is what you get to see...


I don't think words can do the show justice. Row after row of divine food, crazy food, beautiful artistic food, flavor after flavor that completely blew my mind.  I definitely came away with a renewed sense that what I have to  offer is unique and that there are going to be a lot of lives to bless and things to do! Yes folks. It was a perfect trip to remind me that God has great things in store and that this magnificent journey is full of new wonders to embrace and new challenges to face. 


There it is. Whatever you're doing in life, face it with wonder. Even if it's just wondering how the heck-fire you could possibly put more love in your heart than you have now. It seems that every time I ask that...God shows me the way. 


Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess

No comments: