Wednesday, December 14, 2022

The Best Money-Saving Homemade Baking and Mix Ideas for the Holidays

 


It's that time of year. We all know the crunch as the season of giving stresses our budgets to the limit and sometimes makes us wish that the whole process of gifting didn't have to be so materialistic. I've long been a person who considers gift-giving as my love language. I listen intently all year long when friends and family talk about their secret wishes or favorite flavors. I mentally store away that magical information to find or make that perfect present. When someone else does the same for me, my heart will almost skip a beat. I feel it on a deeply personal level. Yet, that warm need to share never goes away. 


I've also been known for many years for my Meal in a Jar mixes and baking mixes. I love to make jar mixes because they can be kept on hand and used conveniently. As a result, there's less temptation to eat all the treats at once. 


So without further blah, blah, blah. Here are some of the best Money-Saving Homemade Baking and Mix Ideas for the Holidays. They're not in any particular order. 

Sweet Potato Buttermilk Sticky Bun Baking Kit

I build the kit in a large #10 can and wrap the can with a holiday apron when I give it away.
 

















Evil Genius 4 Holiday Cookie Mixes in One

Probably one of the most popular posts of all time! Holiday Cookie Mix! 


















































Neighbor Gift Ideas for Christmas!

Okay, it's not actually baking, but we use this vinegar in many of our baking recipes. 





























Fruit Crisp Mix


There you go! Make some great and extremely cool personal gifts this year! I know we're doing the same. After issues with my personal health and some setbacks, it's time to save money. 

Always My Very Best,

Chef Tess




No comments: