As I'm getting ready for this amazing trip to Utah this week for a Valentine's chocolate and goodies segment on Fresh Living (Channel 2 Utah), as well as 4 Upcoming Utah Classes and Book Signing Events, I wanted to share some of my favorite things ever in the history of the blog when it comes to ideas for decorating and getting goodies together for Valentine's day. Enjoy a trip down CTB memory lane. We've only just begun!
1.The most inexpensive and yet thoughtful centerpieces yet:
2. My all time favorite goodie bar.
Peanut butter-cup bars...because they're evil.
3. Be fabulous...Crystal Glazed Roses...Out Of Gumdrops!
4. This one's in the cookbook...and a perfect treat for any pink party! Homemade Strawberry Almond Milkshake Fudge Mix and Peanut Butter Fudge Mix and New Packaging Ideas
5. A delightful and easy morsel of happiness...
6. A cupcake that was actually designed and made to help free slaves...Caramel filled carrot cakes with buttery coconut pecan frosting, candied pecans and Toffee
7. The cupcakes that landed me the job I have today...
8. The cupcake decorating idea that my auntie taught me as an awkward 11 year old girl.
9. The cupcake of a Chef's Mom...Mom's Best Red Velvet Cake
10. The simple way to make a party tray! Plus tips for making them food-safe! Recycled Cake Pans, Tiered Party Trays and Topiaries...Today's Ideas!
There you go my darlings. Make some great Valentine's goodies and decorations!
Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess